- Growth based fiscal and monetary policies – Since the mid 1990’s, Swedish fiscal and monetary policies have succeeded in maintaining a macroeconomic environment conducive to solid and sustainable growth.
- Safe and reliable – Sweden is, first and foremost, seen as a ‘safe and reliable’ property market. In this capacity, it very much does exactly what it is expected to – provide safe returns and sustainable growth.
- Positive GDP growth – It is one of the few EU countries to have maintained positive GDP growth throughout the economic downturn.
- Strong, solvent banking system – The Swedish banking system was resilient to the economic downturn. This in turn facilitates the ability to finance at reasonable rates.
- Professional contacts – Assetbase have built up a strong network of local professional contacts, including finance, legal, agency, management, tax, audit and accounts, etc.
- Experience – Assetbase have 13 years experience in Sweden. They invest predominantly in the south-west region. This area includes cities such as Gothenburg, Trollhattan, Uddevalla and as far north as Karlstad. This is high growth region while initial purchase yields are attractive.
- History of generting profit – Assetbase have a proven history of exiting investment at a significant profit. Individual examples can be seen in the ‘Recent Sales’ menu on this page.