27 units for sale – 27 units sold
The Forthquarter at Edinburgh’s waterfront is part of one of Britain’s largest single urban regeneration projects and is emerging as a vibrant new hub for Scotland’s capital. Located just 3 miles from the city centre, the site will benefit from 20 acres of park with lush gardens and wide open spaces with an existing pond to be landscaped, while remaining the home of local wildlife.
The Forthquarter is one of 3 major waterfront sites, and international architects Foster and Partners have been appointed to develop a masterplan for this 110 acre project. Their vision is to create a mixed-use development set within a green environment. So far:
- Scottish Gas have taken occupancy of its 93,000 sq.ft headquarters building
- Developers have acquired the first 3 residential plots and will deliver 772 units
- Edinburgh’s Telford College will relocate to a state of the art facility for the 2005/2006 academic year ( 20,000 students and 600 staff)
- WM Morrisons will construct a major new shopping centre at the entrance to Forthquarter
The scale of acheivement to date has been recognised by the RICS, jointly awarding The Forthquarter its International Regeneration Project of the Year Award 2004. See news article by clicking here
Genesis is one of the first 3 residential blocks to be developed of the Forthquarter site. It consists of a mixture of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom luxury flats.
This development has a high level of specification, including:
- Full Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Bathrooms/ensuites – white sanitary ware and chrome fittings
- Most apartments have an ensuite bathroom
- Kitchens – fully fitted, comprising one and a half bowl sink unit, stainless steel integrated oven, gas hob, hood, washer dryer
- Balconies/patios to the majority of apartments
- Secure underground parking (included in price)
- Cycle Storage
- Lift access to all floors
- 10 year NHBC Warranty
- Secure entry system
- Showers to all properties,Ã‚Â where there is no en-suite, there will be a shower over the bath
Considering the location of this property, pricing levels, discount available, along side the amount of commercial, educational and retail space on this site and also the proposed tram line to be constructed by 2010 plus the fact that you can be one of the first people to invest in this residential development, we feel the above is an opportunity not to be missed.