18 units for sale – All units sold
Lauren Court is a small development of 18 two bedroom apartments, all with parking included. All apartments come with either terrace or balcony. Bredbury Train Station is within a 3 minute walk, giving commuters access to Manchester city centre within 20 minutes. Access to the M60 is within a 2 minute drive, making Liverpool (43 miles) and Leeds (50 miles), along with Manchester Airport (8 miles) an easy commute.
Ground work has started on this site, with completion expected in January 2008. Title is freehold.
There is a moratorium on planning in Stockport, leaving a shortage of supply on new build properties. This can only strengthen demand and prices. As we are selling all 18 units, there are no restrictions with regard to selling on the property prior to completion. We have met with a number of estate agents and have agreed that a local agent, Andrews & Co., will remarket any units in Lauren Court at pre-discounted prices, should any client wish to take this option. Rental demand is also very strong in this area with current indications showing a rental income of £570 to £600 per month.
This development has a high level of specification, including:
- Full Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Bathrooms-white sanitary ware and chrome fittings
- Kitchens-fully fitted, comprising one and a half bowl unit, stainless steel integrated oven, gas hob,hood, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer
- Feature lighting to entrance
- Balconies/patios to all apartments
- Secure parking (included in price)
- Cycle Storage
- Architect Survey warranty
- Secure door entry system
- Showers to all properties
- Landscaped Gardens
Considering the low entry price, genuine 10% discount, local planning restrictions and both strong local buyer and rental demand, we feel this is an excellent investment opportunity.